Definition of MOXIE:
1: energy, pep; 2: courage, determination; 3: know-how

Definition of STAMPIN' MOXIE:
Using your personal energy, ideas, likes and loves to express yourself through the medium of stamping and crafting.

What's YOUR Stampin' Moxie style?

I believe we all have our own moxie. We each have a tune with which we march throughout our lives. Our moxie can change, too, as we change and grow through personal experiences and by witnessing the changes around us.

Part of the beauty of our moxie is being able to share it with one another. I enjoy sharing my moxie through crafting and have found that I can share a little something of me through the various projects I create. My desire is to share something I enjoy with others and allow them the opportunity to bring their own moxie out through crafting. Is your stampin' moxie style defined? Is it "vintage"? Is it "whimsical"? Is it something in-between or all of the above? Find out YOUR Stampin' Moxie style! Then, share with others...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Recap

Greetings from Stampin' Moxie! Here are some items that are for Valentine's. Enjoy!

First is a Valentine's gift package for my son's teachers. Each "pizza box" held exactly 9 Bliss chocolates plus the 3x3 card pictured in front. The belly band of the pizza box, along with red moon on the card, the belly of the owl and the circle under the "Feb. 14th" stamp, and the little heart punch were made with Stampin' Up!'s scrumptious new Glimmer Paper (121790, $3.95). To say I LOVE this stuff is an understatement. Punches go right through it, no mess, no glitter flaking off...just pure glimmering FUN!


Next is the inside of the box. Yummy!



That owl is just too cute! I love to use the owl punch by itself, or pair it up with the Sale-A-Bration "Punch Bunch" set. The googlie eyes for the owl I just found from my son's craft supplies, but the owl punch itself punches out shapes to use for eyes also!

Stamp Sets: Filled with Love (clear mount set - Holiday Mini Catalog)
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black marker (100082), Real Red marker (100052)
Tools: Two-Step Owl Extra Large Punch (118074), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch (119854), 1-1/4" Circle Large Punch (119861), 1" Circle Medium (119868), Two-Step Bird Extra Large Punch (117191)
Final Moxie Pop: Red Glimmer Paper (Occasions Mini: 121790), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)

No comments:

Post a Comment