Definition of MOXIE:
1: energy, pep; 2: courage, determination; 3: know-how

Definition of STAMPIN' MOXIE:
Using your personal energy, ideas, likes and loves to express yourself through the medium of stamping and crafting.

What's YOUR Stampin' Moxie style?

I believe we all have our own moxie. We each have a tune with which we march throughout our lives. Our moxie can change, too, as we change and grow through personal experiences and by witnessing the changes around us.

Part of the beauty of our moxie is being able to share it with one another. I enjoy sharing my moxie through crafting and have found that I can share a little something of me through the various projects I create. My desire is to share something I enjoy with others and allow them the opportunity to bring their own moxie out through crafting. Is your stampin' moxie style defined? Is it "vintage"? Is it "whimsical"? Is it something in-between or all of the above? Find out YOUR Stampin' Moxie style! Then, share with others...

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year...Maybe better with blogging - or not?

Well, it's a New Year and considering all that has transpired over the past month and a half in my life (hospital stay, 2 surgeries) I've been thinking a lot about how I spend my time and what is most important to me. I know I haven't been keeping up well with blogging and other techno things like it (Facebook, etc.) but at this point I'm just having a hard time committing the time to it when I think of all the other things I could be doing...

I really liked the idea of having a place to share some of the things I like in life and have the opportunity to hear from family and friends who are not near me. I'll have to think a little more about all of this, but for now, I think I'll be taking an extended break from my blog and perhaps even FB until I feel like I can commit the time to it I feel is necessary.

Until the...Happy New Year to ALL!
(and yes, keep stampin'!)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your feel better soon. Sounds like you need the extra rest.

    Come back when you feel better. Until then take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Sorry to hear you've had such a rough couple months with surgeries and hospital stays... not fun! I hope things are getting better quickly! Hugs!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete